Welcome to The Network
This website is part of the work of The Network - which supports libraries, museums, archives, galleries and other cultural and heritage organisations (as well as individuals) who are working to tackle social exclusion.
What can I do?
You can use the site to:
- find information about resources (books and other information) - some are links to resources on the web, some are resources that The Network has produced
- find information about courses and events related to social justice issues - and also about the types of training that The Network offers
- look for suppliers of books and other materials, and search the suppliers by language and whether their materials are for children or adults
- read and contribute to our blog
- the Network newsletters and Ebulletins - read the current issue and back copies
- use the handy jargon-buster and find out what those abbreviations stand for
- find out what The Network does and how to join (and read our Annual Reports for more of a taste of how we have developed).
Updated 21 March 2013