Latest information resources
- First incomplete fieldguide to wellbeing in libraries
- Access, equality and diversity resources
- Hidden Lives Revealed: a virtual archive - children in care 1881-1981
- Equality Bulletin 2 - Developments in equality legislation
- Equality Bulletin 1 - Accessible Information and Communication
Latest blog posts
Resettlement provision for children and young people: accommodation and education, training and employment | 22 June 2011
New report from the HM Inspectorate of Prisons - to summarise: "This report raises a key question – how effective is the resettlement work conducted in custody in terms of the actual outcomes...
Article in the TES Magazine, 27 May, which looks at the number of under-18s in custody in England & Wales. "Figures for February 2011 show virtually the lowest number since the millennium, with...