Latest Innovation and best practice posts
Latest information resources
- Mandela Day 2013 booklist
- Asset mapping at Halifax Public Libraries ...
- Goethe Institut Conference: The 60+ Generation in the Library - Libraries involving older people and volunteers - moving forward
- Community-Led Libraries
- Social Justice International - Libraries, Museums and Archives
- This is what democracy looks like ...
03 June 2013
- Unofficial Histories Conference
15 June 2013 — 16 June 2013
- School Library Association Weekend Course 2013
21 June 2013 — 23 June 2013
- Local Stories, Global Identities (Social History Curators Group Conference)
27 June 2013 — 28 June 2013
- Umbrella 2013
02 July 2013 — 03 July 2013
Latest blog posts
Trans people who have made history | 19 February 2013
Gendered Intelligence are posting short biographies of trans people who have made history (past and present) on their blog in celebration of LGBT History Month.
Once Upon a Deadline in Translation 2012 | 15 August 2012
As a part of the Polish Arts Festival, "Once Upon a Deadline is a writing marathon wherein writers create a 1,500-word short story in one day whilst traveling around a city. These stories are then ...
Nominations for Jodi Awards 2011 now open | 22 June 2011
Have you been working on a project which uses digital media to widen access to information, collections and learning for disabled people? If so, we would like to hear about your project. Nomination...
"Discover the Southend Zimbabwean Network" | 1 November 2010
Brief media release about Southend Library Service's links with the Southend Zimbabwean Network.