Looked-after children & young people
Latest information resources
- Looked-after children and literacy: a brief review
- ‘I didn’t know I could’: museums and young people looked after: report to the Renaissance East of England Museum Hub
- Books featuring young people who are in care
- Reading Champion report 2005-2010
- Leading questions: learning from the Reading and Libraries Challenge Fund
Latest blog posts
The Care Leavers' Association have produced an excellent webpage of information & resources.
Staying Put Pilot Programme | 26 June 2008
DCSF have launched this new programme to support young people staying with their foster families beyond the age of 18. The successful pilot local authority areas are as follows: Bristol. Cheshire. ...
G2K | 19 June 2008
G2K, Lambeth Council's website designed by children and young people in care for others in the same situation, has just won 'Best Interactive Media produced by Young People for Young People...