Evaluation of the Libraries: Opportunities for Everyone innovation fund
The aims of the evaluation were to:
- “Provide an overview of activities undertaken by individual projects, highlighting major themes.
- Provide an understanding of the difference that these activities made to participants, libraries and local communities (project impacts).
- Draw out the main learning from the approaches taken by projects, including which activities were felt to be successful and why, as well as what challenges were encountered and how these were overcome.” [p11]
This assessment is presented as:
- Findings from funded projects
- Challenges and solutions
- Recommended project delivery approaches
- Lessons learned for grant programme delivery
There is also a Projects information booklet which “[…] provides a brief overview of the projects that delivered activities under the LOFE Fund, summarising their aims, activities and emerging impacts.” [Booklet, p4]