"Public libraries for social, digital and economic inclusion: #Chances4Life" - conference report
Brief report of the CILIP Public & Mobile Libraries Group/Community, Diversity & Equality Group joint conference on 14 Oct 2017.
- Inclusion for refugees (Janene Cox, Staffordshire)
- Economic inclusion (Dave Gimson, British Library)
- Healthy libraries (Sarah Hassan, Norfolk)
- Digital inclusion (Ayub Khan, Warwickshire)
- Social inclusion (John Vincent)
- Outreach for inclusion (Chris Garnsworthy, Hackney)
- Appiness/Digidabble (Alison McAllister, North Ayrshire)
- Reports of the various Award-winners.