World Down Syndrome Day Booklist
- Rachel Anderson. Big Ben. Barn Owl Books
- Maria De Fatima Campos. Victoria's day. Frances Lincoln
- Maria De Fatima Campos. Victoria goes to Brazil. Frances Lincoln Children's Books
- Pippa Goodhart. Ginny's egg. Mammoth
- Erin Lange. Dead ends. Faber & Faber
- Sophie Smiley. Bobby, Charlton and the mountain. Andersen Press
- Sophie Smiley. Man of the match. Sndersen Press
- Sophie Smiley. Team trouble. Andersen Press
- Sean Stockdale and Alexandra Strick. Max the champion. Frances Lincoln
- Carol Thompson. One, two, three ... run! Child's Play.
There is further info about these titles on the Booktrust webpage.
In addition, Francine Franklin (Derby City Libraries) has suggested the following titles:
Rachel Anderson - a series about a young Down syndrome girl called Jessy:
- Jessy runs away. HarperCollins
- Jessy and the bridesmaid dress. Out-of-print, but available in some libraries.
- Jessy and the long short dress. Out-of-print, but available in some libraries
Also by Rachel Anderson: Best friends. HarperCollins
And by Jeanne Willis: Naked without a hat. Delacorte Press. Out-of-print, but available in some libraries.